Programs & Services
School District 47 is dedicated to providing exceptional educational programs and support services for all students and their parents/ guardians within our District.
In contributing to the education of students in kindergarten through Grade 12, the SD47 Board of Education, educators and staff are committed to providing learning opportunities that help every student:
- Develop essential skills in obtaining and processing information, solving problems, thinking critically, and communicating effectively.
- Acquire a fund of basic knowledge concerning the principles of the sciences, the record of human endeavor, and current social issues.
- Acquire the habits and attitudes that promote pride in achievement, physical health, emotional well-being, and satisfaction in work and leisure activities.
- Participate in and develop appreciation for artistic and creative expression.
- Apply the foregoing knowledge, skills, and attitudes in being a socially responsible citizen now and in the future
- Through the process of striving for these goals, students should be prepared for a lifetime of continuous learning and adaptation in a work of changing opportunities.